Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
This week I didn't spend much at all on books! Which is a good thing. I've been trying to be better about how much and what I spend my money on book wise! That being said I still have a pretty awesome haul! One of my good friends bought me a signed copy of The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman at WonderCon! Hell yes, Neil is one of my favorites! Plus, I got a surprise ARC and while out on what turned out to be a great day of yard saleing I snagged some amazing old hardback books for next to nothing (like a dollar)! Even if one of them is my third old school version of Gone With The Wind. So now you know what at least two of the books are, but let me show you the rest!
(click on the book title to head over to Goodreads)
Books For Review:
- "Holding On" by Emma Hart (book provided by author/My book tour date 4/19/13)
- "Icons" by Margaret Stohl (provided by Little Brown)
Books I Bought:
- "Death on the Nile" by Agatha Christie
- "Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell
- "Rebecca" by Daphne Du Maurier
- "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger
- "The Scarlet Letter" by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Winnings, Gifts and Swag:
- "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman (signed copy gifted by Will from WonderCon)
This Week On The Blog:
- Reviews: "Cinder" by Marissa Meyer and "Strangelets" by Michelle Gagnon
- Blog Tours: "Strangelets" by Michelle Gagnon
- Film Reviews: "The Host"
- Top Ten Tuesday: Book Boyfriends
- Waiting On Wednesday: "Arclight" by Josin L. McQuein
- Giveaways: Check out all my current giveaways HERE
So, that's it! What did you get this week? Leave the link below or tell me in the comments! Can't wait to find out what everyone else got!