Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
So, it looks like there is a theme with the books that I bought this week. Girls in red dresses. Maybe I should call this the "girls in red dresses" week? They all happened to be on sale and all of them were in my wish list and I just can't pass that up. I'm excited to get into all of these. They are all a bit more gritty and I like grit! And a lot of Historical Fiction as well! So, let's get on with it, shall we?
Books For Review:
- "The Kings Of Chareston" by Kat H. Clayton (Provided by the author trough Xpresso Book Tours) (My tour stop 3/26/13)
- "Strangelets" by Michelle Gagnon (Provided by the publisher through Itching For Books) (My tour stop 4/4/13)
Books I Bought:
- "Grave Mercy" by R. L. LeFevers
- "Masque of the Red Death" by Bethany Griffin
- "The Girl In The Steel Corset" by Kady Cross
- "Entangled" by Nikki Jefford
Winnings, Gifts and Swag:
This Week On The Blog:
- Reviews: "Tight Knit" by Allie Brennan, "Just One Day" by Gayle Forman and "Rouge" by Leigh Talbert Moore.
- Cover Reveal/Giveaway: "Click To Subscribe" by L.M. Augustine.
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Romances.
- Waiting on Wednesday: "All Our Pretty Songs" by Sarah McCarry
So, that's it! What did you get this week? Leave the link below or tell me in the comments! Can't wait to find out what everyone else got!