Tuesday, July 29, 2014

[Top Ten Tuesday: I Own The Most Books From These Authors]

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by The Broke And The Bookish!

When I love an author I tend to buy most of their books. My shelves are overflowing with books by the same people. Yes, they also have other things on them, but once I become a fan, I'm a fan for life. And now I give you my list!

Neil Gaiman

Robin McKinley

Libba Bray

Maureen Johnson

Ann Brashares

Gayle Forman

Melissa Marr

Leigh Talbert Moore

Sarah Fine

Sarah Dessen

Well there's my list!  What's on yours?  I wanna know.  Leave your link below or tell me in the comments!   

4 comments:

Christina / Book Addict said...

Fantastic list! I probably should have added Ann Brashares to my list- I forgot I own all of the Sisterhood books; plus, a few of her adult books. Sarah Dessen, of course, made my list as well. Love her!

beccabooklover said...

I have a few of Neil Gaiman's books, I read Stardust and The Ocean at the End of the Lane - enjoyed both of them and looking forward to reading more of his works! Great list :)

Becca @ Lost in Thought
My TTT

Lory said...

Nice list! None of them are on mine, but some were close. I hope you'll check it out.

Ashley said...

Melissa Marr was actually a runner up for my I have four of her books. I have only read two of them though, I was quite a fan before I began blogging.


Ashley @ The Quiet Concert