Wednesday, June 4, 2014

[Waiting On Wednesday: Her Secret Inheritance]

Waiting On Wednesday happens every week on Wednesdays (hence the name) and is hosted by Breaking The Spine.  It's were people talk about the books they want to read about that aren't out yet.

My pick this week is...

"Her Secret Inheritance"
Author: Jen McConnel
Release Date: June 12th, 2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary:

Five years ago, an impulsive trip to Scotland changed her life. Now Lou is back in the misty, magical country. But this time, she’s not on vacation.

When Brian, her old Highland fling, turns up at the scene of some depressing family business, tension mounts between the former lovers. But dealing with him is only part of the problem; something wicked is stirring in Scotland. Lou must use all her strength to handle the increasingly desperate situation, but will she be strong enough to battle both a vengeful ghost and her heart?

Lou may have thought that she was finished with the witch Isobel Key, but some secrets can't stay buried forever.
-Goodreads
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved the first book in this series. I think I remember giving it 4 unicorns, so I was thrilled when I found out that there is a sequel and that it's coming out really soon! Yay!

 What are you waiting on this week?  I wanna know! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great pick
I hope you'll enjoy it :)

Yours
Smarty

Unknown said...

Oooooh, the synopsis said the magic word for me right now: Scotland! Glad to hear you really liked the first, too. I'll have to add it to my list!

Jade said...

That cover is so pretty! And the synopsis really interesting! I'll have to try and read the first one before this hits! Thanks for the new addition to my TBR! :)

Check out my WoW?

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

I haven't heard of this series before. This one sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it! Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

Tammy Sparks said...

This sounds very intriguing. I've never heard of this book, but I love stories set in Scotland, especially if there are ghosts involved:-)

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

I don't think I've heard of this series. What is the first book? I hope you love this one just as much as the first!