Tuesday, January 14, 2014

[Waiting On Wednesday: Wish You Were Italian]


Waiting On Wednesday happens every week on Wednesdays (hence the name) and is hosted by Breaking The Spine.  It's were people talk about the books they want to read about that aren't out yet.

My pick this week is...

"Wish You Were Italian"
Author: Kristin Rae
Release Date: May 6th, 2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary:

 Pippa is in Italy for the summer and, despite her parents’ wishes, she has no intention of just studying the local art! She has a list of things of her own to do: from swimming in the Mediterranean Sea to getting a makeover – and falling for an Italian boy! As Pippa explores the dramatic ruins of Rome and Pompeii, she is swept into her own drama with two guys: an irresistible local she knows is nothing but trouble and a cute American archaeology student . . . Will she find her true love?

The perfect reckless romance to enjoy whether you are home or abroad.
-Goodreads
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This book sounds like the perfect summer read!  Who doesn't love a book about travel in the middle of the heat and what not.  Plus this one sounds really really cute!


What are you waiting on this week?  I wanna know!   

11 comments:

Little Miss Becky said...

This does look like such a cute summer read!

Michelle Sedeño said...

I've been waiting for this too! Eeep!

Here's my Wednesday post.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun and sweet book :)
My WoW

Christina / Book Addict said...

This sounds like my kind of summer read! Love it! Plus it takes place in Rome…I'm all about that! Great pick!

Tammy Sparks said...

Oh wow, I adore stories set in Italy! This sounds adorable! Great choice!

Here's my WOW.

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds really cute. I love contemporaries. Thanks for sharing.
My WoW

Unknown said...

I only found out about it today on anther blog, but it sounds like a fun cutesy one. :) Great pick!

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

This does sound really cute. It's part of a series, right? I'll definitely keep my eyes open for it. Great pick!

Kristin Rae said...

This makes me happy! I'm so thrilled you're looking forward to Wish You Were Italian! :)

And to answer Natalie's question above, it's a standalone, but it's part of Bloomsbury's new YA romance line called If Only.

Nicole said...

This does sound perfect for summer!

Kimmy said...

YES I want to read a book about a unicorn!! BTW have you read The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle? It's excellent!!