Wednesday, December 4, 2013

[Waiting On Wednesday: Vivian Divine Is Dead]

Waiting On Wednesday happens every week on Wednesdays (hence the name) and is hosted by Breaking The Spine.  It's were people talk about the books they want to read about that aren't out yet.

My pick this week is...

"Vivian Divine is Dead"
Author: Lauren Sabel
Release Date: June 3rd, 2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary:

 In this fast-paced adventure set in Mexico, teen celebrity Vivian Divine goes on the run after receiving a death threat, and discovers that everything she thought she knew about her charmed life—and the boy she loves—is a lie.
-Goodreads 
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this one sounds awesome!  I'm a fan of the fact that this girl has no idea what her real life is actually like.  It sounds like it's going to be heartfelt and also really messy.  I really enjoy messy contemporaries, so hopefully this one doesn't disappoint?!



What are you waiting on this week?  I wanna know!   

9 comments:

Christina / Book Addict said...

Oh wow! This is the first time I am hearing about this book…such an intriguing premise! Great pick. I'll be adding it to my TBR list.

Tammy Sparks said...

I love that this is a mystery, and I love that it's set in Mexico. I want to start reading more mysteries! Great choice, and I just saw this title pop up on Edelweiss.

Here's my WOW.

{Scribbler} Skye said...

I'd seen this one before but never really looked at it. Now I'm definitely adding it to my Wishlist! Excellent pick! :)

My WoW

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

This sounds so interesting! thanks for sharing, i'm adding it to my to read list!

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

I'm excited for this one, too. It's up on EW, just so you know. I also enjoy messy contemps, and I love that this one is set in Mexico. Great pick!

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

This sounds really good! I think I saw in on EW. Thanks for sharing! Thanks for stopping by My WoW

Unknown said...

I only saw this one on Tuesday on EW! "teen celebrity Vivian Divine goes on the run after receiving a death threat" <- It can't get any better than that! Great pick :)

Giselle said...

I'm a big fan of this cover it focuses on the book title and it's just different! And then in a few months they'll change it so whatevs!! *glares* But yes I love messy contemporaries too and this one could be a winner!!

Nicole said...

you find such awesome books. stoppit. I have enough to read =P