Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
I've been shut up in my bed and couch all weekend with a gnarly cold. Of course I managed to finish an amazing book and binge watch GLEE like it was going out of style. I'm now all caught up with the show and need more episodes. All I can say is thank God that I made it through Christmas before this thing hit. Speaking of Christmas, I hope that all of you had a great one and that you got loads of books to fill new and old bookcases! I snagged some really awesome ones this week. Some were surprises, some were winnings and some were from one of my besties! I also managed to snag a brand new Kindle Paperwhite from the parental units! I named him Lex Luthor, because my old one is Clark Kent. I like to keep it in the family of Superheroes/villains! So anyways, let's get on to the books!
Books I Bought:
- "Soulless" by Gail Carriger
Books I Won:
- "Being Sloane Jacobs" by Lauren Morrill (Thank you, Delacorte Press)
- "Are You Experienced" by Jordan Sonnenblick (Thank you, Skye!)
- "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn (Thank you, Erica!)
- "The Boyfriend App" by Katie Sise (Thank you, Erica!)
- "Ten" by Gretchen McNeil (Thank you, Erica!)
This Week On The Blog:
- I took a break...