Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
Some fantastic books have been showing up for Christmas, but I'm not ready to reveal all of them yet. So, even though I'm holding off on those for the moment, I ended up snagging some new Harper titles off of Edelweiss and some great ones from the library. On top of it all my good author pal Ashley Poston just released her first book this week, under Bloomsbury Spark and so of course I had to pick up a copy of that as well! Congrats girly! I can't wait to dig into The Sound of Us!
Books I Bought:
- "The Sound of Us" by Ashley Poston
- "Awkward" by Marni Bates
- "Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me" by Kristen Chandler
- "The Pledge" by Kimberly Derting
For Review: (Big Thanks Goes Out To HarperTeen!)
- "The Murder Complex" by Lindsay Cummings
- "The Last Best Kiss" by Claire LaZebnik
- "After the End" by Amy Plum
- "Vivian Divine is Dead" by Lauren Sabel
This Week On The Blog: