Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
I know that it's been a couple of weeks since I wrote one of these, but I've been really busy driving back and forth to LA because one of my best friends got married last weekend! The weekend before I met up with Gillian and Lili for an epic game of Apples to Apples. We were gonna watch a movie, but I showed up and the DVD player stopped working, DOH! Anyways they are seriously great, those girls! Oh and I've picked up some pretty awesome books, and quite a few of them are signed! So shall we get on to the spoils?!
Books I Bought:
- "Belle Epoque" by Elizabeth Ross (signed thanks to Gillian and Lili)
- "Of Beast and Beauty" by Stacey Jay
- "A Corner of White" by Jaclyn Moriarty
- "Etiquette and Espionage" by Gail Carriger
- "Maid of Secrets" by Jennifer McGowan
- "The Unnaturalists" by Tiffany Trent
- "Going Vintage" by Lindsay Leavitt
- "How My Summer Went Up In Flames" by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski (signed copy from Jen herself!)
"Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer" by Katie Alender
(thanks to Scholastic via Netgalley)
"Engines of the Broken World" by Jason Vanhee
(thanks to Henry Holt and Co. via Netgalley)
This Week On The Blog: