Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
I scored some awesome books once again this week! Got a book of my TBR list from the library and got another one from the library bookstore for $2 (This Is What Happy Looks Like). I also snagged some good ones at Goodwill (the 4th GG book by Ally Carter, which means I'll be on the lookout for the first three) and I started stocking up on books to take with me to get signed at SFINE next Saturday in San Fran! Just wondering, is anyone else going? I'm sure lots of other people are going as it's a mostly sold out event, but is anyone who reads this blog going? Hit me up if you are!
Books I Bought:
- "Between Shades of Gray" by Ruta Sepetys
- "Hopeless" by Colleen Hoover
- "The Carrie Diaries" by Candace Bushnell
- "A Company of Swans" by Eva Ibbotson
- "Only the Good Spy Young" by Ally Carter
- "This Is What Happy Looks Like" by Jennifer E. Smith
From The Library:
- "Past Perfect" by Leila Sales
Won, Swag or Gifted:
- "Precious Things" by Stephanie Parent (I did help her name the lead male character after all!)
Books I Bought:
- "Burn for Burn" by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
This Week On The Blog:
- Reviews: "Under the Dusty Sky" by Allie Brennan and "Suite Scarlett" by Maureen Johnson
- Promo Posts: "Dragonfly" by Leigh T. Moore
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Take Me To Foreign Lands Or Dusty Roads
- Waiting On Wednesday: "Belle Epoque" by Elizabeth Ross
- Giveaways: "Dragonfly" by Leigh T. Moore
So, that's it! What did you get this week? Leave the link below or tell me in the comments! Can't wait to find out what everyone else got!