Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
Guys, I got some amazing books this week! I can't tell you how excited I am about them! I got approved for a review book that comes out on Tuesday (yeah I don't know how I'm going to get it read in time so you might be getting a slightly late review). I also won and was gifted some cool swag. On top of that I picked up The Selection and The Elite at Costco for like $10 a piece last Sunday (I don't think that they knew that The Elite didn't come out until Tuesday, so my gain). But on top of all of that awesome, I preordered 3 signed books from Powell's in Oregon and they got here this week! I got one of my favorite books and two that I haven't read yet! So, that's awesome! Anyways, I guess I should show you the books now...
The Bought Books:
- "The Selection" by Kiera Cross
- "The Elite" by Kiera Cross
- "The Nightmare Affair" by Mindee Arnett
- "Sanctum" by Sarah Fine
- "Shadow and Bone" by Leigh Bardugo
The Review Books:
- "The Program" by Suzanne Young (book provided by Simon Pulse via Edelweiss)
- "Bitter Angel" by Megan Hand
- "The S Word" swag from Chelsea Pitcher and "The Way We Fall" swag from Megan Crewe
This Week On The Blog:
- Reviews: "Life After Theft" by Aprilynne Pike and "Pretty Dark Nothing" by Heather L. Reid
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Thought I Would Like More/Less Than I Did
- Waiting On Wednesday: "The 5th Wave" by Rick Yancey
So, that's it! What did you get this week? Leave the link below or tell me in the comments! Can't wait to find out what everyone else got!