Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
I got a pretty big haul this week. I got some books that I ordered, which contained a few books that I have already read, but just had to own and a few that I haven't. I got an eBook on sale as well. There are a few review copies that I got accepted for via Edelweiss and there was also a fateful trip to the library. Fateful because I told myself that with my book schedule I could only get one book this trip. Well I ended up coming out with four, so that shows you just how much self control I have...
Books For Review:
- "How My Summer Went Up In Flames" by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski (Provided by Simon Pulse via Edelweiss)
- "Thorn Abbey" by Nancy Ohlin (Provided by Simon Pulse via Edelweiss)
Books I Bought:
- "Cinder" by Marissa Meyer
- "Scarlet" by Marissa Meyer
- "Going Bovine" by Libba Bray
- "The Girl in the Wall" by Daphne Benedis-Grab
Books From The Library:
- "Bewitching" by Alex Flinn
- "For Darkness Shows the Stars" by Diana Peterfreund
- "Lola and the Boy Next Door" by Stephanie Perkins
- "Paper Valentine" by Brenna Yovanoff
This Week On The Blog:
- Reviews: "Losing It" by Cora Carmack, "The Sweetest Dark" by Shana Abe and "The Disenchantments" by Nina LaCour
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger
- Waiting On Wednesday: "The Burning Sky" by Sherry Thomas
- Giveaways: There are no giveaways at this time
- Unicorn Sightings: Both "The Sweetest Dark" by Shana Abe and "The Disenchantments" by Nina LaCour had mentions of our pals, the unicorns!
So, that's it! What did you get this week? Leave the link below or tell me in the comments! Can't wait to find out what everyone else got!