Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
Ok, so I know I promised you guys a vlog, but in all honesty I only got one hard copy (Warm Bodies) this week and I have an old school black and white Kindle named Clark Kent, which means I can't really show you covers on him. So, I'm doing things old school again this week! But I did get a sweet book haul, none the less!
Books For Review: (All Books Provided By The Authors)
- "Never Forget" by Emma Hart (2/22/13) (my stop on the tour is 3/7/13)
- "Jordyn" by Tiffany King (2/10/13) (my stop on the tour is 3/1/13)
- "Of Silk and Fire" by Allie Brennan (March 2013)
- NOT PICTURED "The Truth About Letting Go" by Leigh Talbert Moore (2/21/13)
This Week On The Blog:
- Cover Reveal: "Forty Days (Neima's Ark: Book One)" by Stephanie Parent.
- Reviews: "The Diviners" by Libba Bray and "Serial Hottie" by Kelly Oram.
- WoW: "The Madness Underneath" by Maureen Johnson.
- Random Film Review: "Warm Bodies".
Well there is the run down! I'm totally stoked on all the goodies that arrived for me and got handed over this week! I'm already diving into many of them! What did you get this week? Leave your link below or tell me in the comments if you don't happen to have a blog!