Pages

▼

Saturday, February 23, 2013

[Staking The Shelves: Episode Four]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Well, it was a bit of slow one this week.  Which I have to admit is good on the wallet and good one the massive TBR pile I have!  Seriously, things are getting crazy!  But I'm reading and reading and reading and writing.  Hahahaha. 

The Books:

Books For Review:
  • "Flight" by Lindsay Leggett (Provided by the author for review)

Books I Bought:

This Week On The Blog:

So, that's it!  What did you get this week?  Leave the link below or tell me in the comments!  Can't wait to find out what everyone else got!

12 comments:

  1. Hmm I haven't heard of any of these books, but I'm hope you really like them! Flight's cover is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. State of Emergency looks interesting enough to add to my TBR monstrosity! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of either of these, but they look really intriguing. I hope you enjoy them.

    Here's my book haul.

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeepppp!!! Flight! Sweet haul! Enjoy your reads! :D

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of these two! They sound like really good ones! Love the cover to Flight!
    Enjoy your newbies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these but they sound really interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. State of Emergency sounds really good. I haven't heard of the other one. Great books this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul. Hope you enjoy them!

    old follower:) Thanks for stopping by.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are new to me. I really like the cover for State of Emergency, and the colors on Flight are great. I hope you enjoy them both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I've heard of these books before, but the covers are very cool. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had not heard of either book, but just them out in Goodreads! Sounds interesting, look forward to your review :)

    Thanks for stopping by my STS

    Ashley @The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of both of these books, but they sound interesting! Flight's cover is very pretty. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say!