Pages

▼

Friday, February 15, 2013

[Stacking The Shelves: Episode Three]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

So, it looks like there is a theme with the books that I bought this week.  Girls in red dresses.  Maybe I should call this the "girls in red dresses" week?  They all happened to be on sale and all of them were in my wish list and I just can't pass that up.  I'm excited to get into all of these.  They are all a bit more gritty and I like grit!  And a lot of Historical Fiction as well!  So, let's get on with it, shall we?

The Books:
 

Books For Review:

Books I Bought:

Winnings, Gifts and Swag:

This Week On The Blog:


So, that's it!  What did you get this week?  Leave the link below or tell me in the comments!  Can't wait to find out what everyone else got!

12 comments:

  1. I didn't get any book this week, but you haul is so great! Engtangled looks very cold, doesn't it? ;) I hope you have a good time and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I hope you enjoy all of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great haul. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm definitely jealous of all the great books you have.

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Co-blogger and I both have Grave Mercy on our to-read list! I also am planning to read Strangelets (sounds very eerie and promising)!

    Happy Reading :)

    Our StS @The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovely red dresses on your covers, LOL! Looks like we're both on the Strangelets tour! Have fun reading all your books:)

    Thanks for stopping by Books, Bones & Buffy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Masque of the Red Death was awesome, as was Entangled. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I've read Masque of the Red Death - it was okay for me. I really hope that it's sequel makes up for it and finally gives mes the true Poe-ness that I've been longing for!
    Hope you enjoy! and all your other newbies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read Grave Mercy- I've read some great reviews for it. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooooooove Grave Mercy <3 Duval is one swoonworthy guy. I can't wait to read Masque of the red death.

    Happy reading!
    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read Strangelets and I'm on the Kings of Charleston tour too! Very excited for that one. Entangled was so good, I hope you love it just as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOH Strangelets looks AMAZING and I've heard the best things about Masque of Red Death! I hope you enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say!