Tuesday, November 4, 2014

[Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Reread]

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by The Broke And The Bookish!
 
I love to reread books, but since starting this blog, I haven't really had time for it. I've been craving it though, and I feel like it's gonna happen soon. Here are some of the books that I'd love to dive into again, when I finally get around to it!
 
 
 
 
 
"13 Little Blue Envelopes" by Maureen Johnson: I tell people to read this book all the time, but it's been years since I read and I want to revisit it for myself!

"Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging" by Louise Rennison: I just picked this up at the library book sale and it's been years and years and more years since I read this, but I know I laughed... a lot!

"Girl Defective" by Simone Howell: I just read this, but I loved this book and connected to it in such a way that I think I could honesty read it once a year and never get tired of it!

"Going Bovine" by Libba Bray: It's Disneyworld and talking garden gnomes and everything weird and wonderful and laugh inducing and tear making all at once!

"Gorgeous" by Paul Rudnick: This book is almost as weird, if not more so, than Going Bovine and that's why I love it so much! It's a funny, dirty, Cinderella retelling and I want to read it again!

"How My Summer Went Up In Flames" by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski: I've really been in the mood for this one, but I just haven't had the time.

"In the Shadow of Blackbirds" by Cat Winters: It's been over a year and this book rocked my world last year. It's just that good!

"Jubilee Trail" by Gwen Bristow: I used to reread this every couple of years, but now it's been over five. This needs to be remedied soon!

"Nameless" by Lili St. Crow: I read this at the end of last year and I found Crow's writing to be really interesting. I'd love to read this one again.

"Rouge" by Leigh Talbert Moore: If you haven't read this, it's on sale HERE. Read it and I'll reread it and we can all be happy!

Well there's my list!  What's on yours?  I wanna know.  Leave your link below or tell me in the comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another Georgia Nicolson fan - yay! I loved those books :-) and the film actually lol! I haven't read any of the others that you mentioned, I will check them out!

Sarah @ Bookish Retreat

Anonymous said...

I am going to reread In the Shadow of Blackbirds this week for my book club. I am pretty excited! Thanks for sharing. ~Megan
http://wp.me/zUn5

Nicole said...

So many on this list I need to read for the first time which is surprising cause so often are we in sync! But I will definitely reread ITSOB at some point. That book is just SOO interesting!