Tuesday, September 2, 2014

[Top Ten Tuesday: Characters That Would Sit At My Lunch Table]


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by The Broke And The Bookish!

I love the idea of this weeks theme. It was fun to come up with my perfect posy of pals to sit at lunch with. Even though I'd never want to go back to school ever again...
 I picked 5 guys and 5 girls. They'd all bring a lot of interesting antics to my life and even though it would be an eclectic group and they might not like each other, this isn't real life, and I'm going to throw them onto a lunch table together anyway.

The Girls:




Georgia Nicolson 
From: "Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging" by Louise Rennison
Reason: She's British and hilarious and awkward. She's bring plenty of laughter to the group.






Lynn
From: "Not a Drop to Drink" by Mindy McGinnis
Reason: Sure, she not full of smiles and rainbows, but when she decided to open her mouth the snark factor would be HUGE! Also, if the end of the world happened she and I would be able to take care of everyone.





Skylark
From: "Girl Defective" by Simmone Howell
Reason: The music conversations would be off the charts. Seriously, I think we'd be able to talk about music for hours. We'd probably miss classes...






Lela
From: "Sanctum" by Sarah Fine
Reason: She's tough and maybe a bit misunderstood, but at the end of the day she would have you back with a fierce loyalty. Plus, the stories she'd be able to tell you would be scarier then hell itself. 






Rocher
From: "Gorgeous" by Paul Rudnick
Reason: Every friend group needs that foul-mouthed, crude, hilarious friend who happens to also be female. Rocher, would be my pick any day!





The Boys:



Morpheus 
From: "Unhinged" by A.G. Howard
Reason: He's sexy. He's from Wonderland. He can turn into a moth. Do you have anymore questions?






Cricket Bell
From: "Lola and the Boy Next Door" by Stephanie Perkins
Reason: He's the sweetest. Plus, he's a bit of a nerd, so we'd be able to talk about the nerdy things that I like.






Cameron 
From: "Going Bovine" by Libba Bray
Reason: He's always down from the weird road trip. Plus, he's got a load of things to say about the world. And in the end he might bring Balder along and good Lord, that would be amazing!





Augustus Waters
From: "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green
Reason: The witty banter. Oh the witty, snarky, interesting banter we would have together.






Boaz
From: "The Sound of Us" by Ashley Poston
Reason: He would basically be the male version of Rocher. In fact they'd probably be dating. Look at that I just became a fictional matchmaker...





Well there's my list!  What's on yours?  I wanna know.  Leave your link below or tell me in the comments!

3 comments:

Chased By My Imagination said...

Oooh I went for Isaac from The Fault In Our Stars! I love these choices though :)

Check out my TTT!

Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

Great list. I'd like Lynn at my table too! Cricket would be sweet and great eye candy!
My Top Ten

Nicole said...

Cricket, Lela and Augustus <3 Some of my favorite characters! :)