Tuesday, August 26, 2014

[Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Read, But Don't Own Yet]

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by The Broke And The Bookish!

I have so many books that I need to read, and I own them already. That makes me feel like this list is ridiculous and yet, it was way to easy to find 10 books to fill the gaps. I guess that's what happens when you love to read your heart out...

 

"Blonde Ops" by Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman: It says it's Devil Wears Prada meet James Bond. What more do you need to know?

"Flirty Dancing" by Jenny MacLachlan: I'm a sucker for dance movies. Yes, I own all the Step Up movies and I'm not ashamed of it. I figure this book would be awesome as well!

"For Darkness Shows The Stars" by Diana Peterfreund: It's a dystopian Jane Austen retelling and everyone lurvs it...

"Since You've Been Gone" by Morgan Matson: Okay, everyone loves her books and let's be honest, I can't look at this title without the Kelly Clarkson song popping into my head.

"The Gathering Storm" by Robin Bridges: I need more Russian, turn of the century, books in my life!

"The Hallowed Ones" by Laura Bickle: Two words: Amish and zombies! I'm pretty sure this is a zombie book?

"The School for Good and Evil" by Soman Chainani: I'm not a huge fan of middle grade novels, but people keep raving about this one and it sounds pretty cool.

"Unthinkable" by Nancy Werlin: I liked the first book in this series a whole lot and one of these days I'd like to get around to this!

"What We Hide" by Marthe Jocelyn: The different points of view in this one sound fascinating to me and I'm so very curious about it!

"Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me" by Kristen Chandler: I don't care if this is the lamest book I ever read, the cover and the title demand that I read it!

Well there's my list!  What's on yours?  I wanna know.  Leave your link below or tell me in the comments!

4 comments:

Hafa Leinstrom said...

School for Good and Evil!!!! AH!! You are in for a treat.

Rachel said...

I've heard good things about SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE. Well, about all of Morgan Matson's books, actually, which I need to read. Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

Brittney said...

Since you've been gone has gotten a lot of great reviews.I really want to read The School of Good and Evil. Great list. Happy Tuesday!
Brittney @CReviews from a Dreamer

Nicole said...

The Hallowed Ones is a vampire book actually, but I thought it was about zombie's too before I read it. So unless these very vampire-like creatures turn into zombies at some point we are both mistaken but now I'm wondering where we got that impression. Anyway, I think you will like it hah. And I've been meaning to read For Darkness Shows the Stars too. Someday...