Saturday, April 5, 2014

[Stacking The Shelves: Episode Forty Four]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

It's been two weeks again, which means that it's going to look like I hit the mother load.  I got all the bookish mail, got some awesome review books and even bought myself some.  I even got some signed books!  I love signed books.  They make me real happy, like clap along happy!  I also borrowed a few.  Anyway, here are the books!

The Books!
 
 
 
 Books I Bought:

Review Books:

Books I Borrowed From Friends:

Gifted And Signed Books:

This Week On The Blog:

6 comments:

Christina / Book Addict said...

Wow- you have some awesome books. I love Anna and the French Kiss---one of my favorites! I also love anything John Green writes, but Looking for Alaska is one of my faves. Enjoy all of your books!

ReviewsBy Molly said...

Awesome haul! I am looking forward to seeing what people think of Paper Town and I am desperately waiting on the arrival of my preordered copy of Dorothy Must Die! Enjoy! Happy Reading! Here's my StS if you'd like to stop by.

Kirsty-Marie Jones said...

Feral and Dorothy Must Die, yay! I'm still waiting on my preorder of Dorothy from Amazon, therefore I hate Amazon right now because they are slooooooooow. :( Thanks for stopping by mine earlier and enjoy! :)

Little Miss Becky said...

So many great books! I loved Dorothy Must Die, so I hope you enjoy it, too. Anna and the French Kiss is a favorite---I still need to read the second book, though!

Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Wow, quite an amazing haul you have this week. I really enjoyed Divergent and Anna & the French Kiss. I can't wait to read Dorothy Must Die, it looks so good. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

Ashley said...

HOLY MOLY!! What an awesome Haul!! I can't wait to see your thoughts on all of them. I have no read any of them except Paper Towns, which was definitely unique. Not sure if I loved it, it just was so different.

Ashley @ The Quiet Concert