Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
I'm so behind on Stacking the Shelves posts. So there are quite a few books this time around, because it's been 3 weeks since I did one of these. Or at least I think it's been three weeks. Anyways, here are the books!
Books I Bought:
- "A Royal Match" by Tyne O'Connell
- "Bossypants" by Tina Fey
- "See Me" by Wendy Higgins
- "Wayfarer" by Lili St. Crow
Books For Review:
- "Catch a Falling Star" by Kim Culbertson (Thanks Scholastic Press and NetGalley!)
- "Deliver Me" by Kate Jarvik Birch (Thanks Bloomsbury Spark and NetGalley!)
- "Let's Get Lost" by Adi Alsaid (Thanks Harlequin Teen and Edelweiss!)
- "The Break-Up Artist" by Philip Siegel (Thanks Harlequin Teen and NetGalley!)
- "The Chapel Wars" by Lindsey Leavitt (Thanks Bloomsbury and NetGalley!)
- "Witchfall" by Victoria Lamb (Thanks Harlequin Teen and NetGalley!)
This Week On The Blog: