Saturday, November 9, 2013

[Stalking The Shelves: Episode Thirty Four]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Books, books, books!  This week I snagged some really good ones!  Did you know that HarperTeen put more books up on Edelweiss?  Well they did and I snagged two of the books that I've had on my "need to read" list of next year!  So that's awesome.  I also bought myself the end of a series that I started and loved.  So even though it's a smaller week, it's been a really good one!

P.S. things have been a little bit on the slow side over here cause I've been NaNoWriMoIng it up over in these parts.  Needless to say things might remain pretty slow till I'm done...

The Books:
 
 Books I Bought:

Books For Review:

This Week On The Blog:

12 comments:

GillyB said...

I'm so CURIOUS about those Carrie Ryan books! I can't wait to read your reviews for them. ALSO THOSE HARPER BOOKS! They dropped all the pretties this weeks. I very much approve of your choices ;). I hope you love them! Great haul this week, Christianna!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

I love Carrie Ryan's books! :) Happy reading.

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Nice haul! I also got Exile this week, it looks really great. Hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

Nicole said...

Oo Prisoner of Night and Fog looks intriguing! Can't wait to read your reviews for these :)

Little Miss Becky said...

I've always heard great things about Dearly Departed. Hope you enjoy! :D

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

I have Dearly Departed and Dearly Beloved!!! But I haven't read them yet lol. Great haul. Hope you enjoy them all.
-Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog

Somewhere Only We Know said...

The Dead-Tossed Waves is on my favorite books. The Dark and Hollow Places didn't live up to the other books in the series IMO. But I love Carrie Ryan's writing style! Hope you have a great week!

SP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Unknown said...

I read the Forest of Hands and Teeth, but I haven't finished the series. Enjoy our new reads!

Alexia Boesen said...

Awesome haul!

I picked up Exile and Prisoner of Night & Fog too. So excited for Prisoner of Night and Fog.

Happy Reading!

Here's my STS: http://adventuresinreading16.blogspot.com/2013/11/stacking-shelves-18.html

Tammy Sparks said...

I saw all those awesome Harper titles too, but I was "good" and only downloaded one of them! I'm trying...

I was doing NaNo also, but I'm thinking about throwing in the towel. It's just stressing me out so much when I get busy and don't have time to get to my words, then I'm behind, yada yada. How are you doing??

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

I've always meant to pick up that Carrie Ryan series. Zombie books are very hit or miss for me. Exile looks awesome. I love that cover. Great haul this week!

Giselle said...

Ooh LOVED the Carrie Ryan series. The Dark and Hallow Places is my fav and the most intense of the trilogy. I also grabbed Prisoner of Night and Fog it sounds so good!! Great haul! :)