Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by The Broke And The Bookish!
So, I have a ton of books sitting unread on my shelves that I've been wanting to dig into. That's not even talking about the books on my kindle. More than a few of those have also snuck onto the list. These are the books that I want to read this fall that are older. I'm sure that I'll read some new ones as well, but I gotta give these ones a shot! I've been extremely excited about them, but haven't had time in my reading schedule. That's about to change this fall. Wanna see the books?!
Books That I Will Read This Fall!
- "Scarlet" by Marissa Meyer
- "Throne of Glass" by Sarah J. Maas
- "Act Like You Love Me" by Cindi Madsen
- "Belle Epoque" by Elizabeth Ross
- "Between Shades of Gray" by Ruta Sepetys
- "The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight" by Jennifer E. Smith
- "The Lost Girl" by Sangu Mandanna
- "Venom" by Fiona Paul
- "The 5th Wave" by Rick Yancey
- "This Song Will Save Your Life" by Leila Sales
Well there's my list! What's on yours? I wanna know. Leave your link below or tell me in the comments!