Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by The Broke And The Bookish!
So, even though I have a bucket full of sequels to read on my shelves, it's come to my attention that I usually don't like them all that much and that I haven't been reading a ton of series lately. I'm really excited about the ones that I have to read though, but of course this list isn't "sequels you want to read" it about the ones that you've already read. That being said, 8 books stood out to me as really good sequels and here they are!
The Sequels That I Like!
- "Where She Went" by Gayle Forman
- "The Last Little Blue Envelope" by Maureen Johnson
- "Rebel Angels" by Libba Bray
- "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins
- "Faking It" by Cora Carmack
- "Ink Exchange" by Melissa Marr
- "Lola and the Boy Next Door" by Stephanie Perkins
- "The Deepest Night" by Shana Abe
Well there's my list! What's on yours? I wanna know. Leave your link below or tell me in the comments!