Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
This week has been a fun one for books! I got some awesome review books, Entangled Bliss had a $0.99 sale and so I snagged a couple titles and once again the library delivered. Why I keep buying books when I have so many to read is a mystery, but I figure that I'll get around to them at some point... right? Also, I didn't have a bunch of physical books this week, so we're going old school with this post!
Books I Bought:
- "A Long Way From You" by Gwendolyn Heasley
- "The Lost Girl" by Sangu Mandanna
- "Taste the Heat" by Rachel Harris
- "Act Like You Love Me" by Cindi Madsen
Books For Review:
- "The Naturals" by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (provided via NetGalley by publisher for honest review)
- "Bunheads" by Sophie Flack
This Week On The Blog: