Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
I got some awesome books this week! Some authors reached out to me, I got a few eARC's and I even got my very first ARCycling book in the mail! Basically, I can't wait to dig into all of these. Not at the same time, of course. That's impossible, but I wish it wasn't. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to read all the books all the time? But anyways, you didn't come here to read my rambling thoughts (and if you did then we should be friends), so let's get to the good stuff!
Books For Review:
- "Anatomy of a Boyfriend" by Daria Snadowsky (provided by the author for honest review)
- "Anatomy of a Single Girl" by Daria Snadowsky (provided by the author for honest review)
- "Undertow" by Leigh Talbert Moore (provided by author for honest review)
- "Witchstruck" by Victoria Lamb (provided by Harlequin Teen via Edelweiss for honest review)
Books I Bought:
- "Slide" by Jill Hathaway
- "The Trouble With Flirting" by Claire LaZebnik (thank you ARCycling!)
This Week On The Blog:
- Reviews: "Dangerous Girls" by Abigail Haas and "Dragonfly" by Leigh Talbert Moore
- Top Ten Tuesday: Authors That You Need To Know About
- Waiting On Wednesday:"Unthinkable" by Nancy Werlin
- Giveaways: "Arrows of the Mist" by Christina Mercer
Once again a big thank you to Daria Snadowsky, Leigh Talbert Moore, ARCycling and Harlequin Teen!