Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by The Broke And The Bookish!
So what books do I hope to get to this summer? A lot. Way more than 10, that's for sure. I decided to go with 10 books that are already lining my shelves. Ones that I've been meaning to get to for ages. The ones I was so excited to get, but have just sat there like a beautiful, book like bump on a log. So what books made the cut? Check it out!
The Cute and the Hopefully Funny!
- "Past Perfect" by Leila Sales: This one just sounds so stinking cute! Working at reenactment of a Colonial Village sounds like a blast for me. I got this one from the library and read the first couple pages and was already laughing!
- "Roman Holiday" by Ashleyn Poston: This is Ash's first NA novel. It's all about music and bands and putting your life back together. All things that I love!
- "The Juliet Club" by Suzanne Harper: I've been feeling like I need a book that takes place in a foreign country and this one sounds like a lot of good mindless fun!
- "Withering Tights" by Louise Rennison: I love this author's books! I've read a good amount of the her other series, but these ones have to do with theater! I love the theater!
- "This Is What Happy Looks Like" by Jennifer E. Smith: Guys this book just sounds amazing and brainless and awesome! That is all!
The Dark and Adventurous!
- "Anna Dressed In Blood" by Kendare Blake: Ghosts and ghost hunters! It sounds like it'll be a little scary and a little gory and a little great!
- "If You Find Me" by Emily Murdoch: This one sounds realistically creepy. I haven't really read anything like this before, but I'm excited for it!
- "Scarlet" by Marissa Meyer: Gah, I loved Cinder so much and I need to read this book, like yesterday!
- "The Madman's Daughter" by Megan Shepherd: It's a Gothic retelling! Do you need to know anything more than that? I didn't think so!
- "Heist Society" by Ally Carter: Teenage thieves and plenty of adventure! I'm all over this one. Plus it doesn't seem as dark as the other ones on this list!