Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
This week I have some exciting books! My birthday is coming up on Tuesday and a few awesome packages have already come in the mail! And since I have the patience of a 5 year old, I opened them up. Add 20 to that 5 and that's how old I'll be on the 2nd. Eileen, Leigh and Anita I just wanna say thanks for all the goodies! You girls are the best and my inner 5 year old thanks you as much as I do! Also, just a heads up, on Tuesday I have an epic interview and giveaway, so we can all celebrate together, so make sure to stop by! Now on to the epic books that I got this week!
Won, Swag or Gifted:
- "Rouge" by Leigh T. Moore (signed copy sent from Leigh herself! We joke that this is the "secret book", but it shouldn't be. It's so good)
- "Fractured" by Sarah Fine (sent from the lovely Eileen who is the best! Sanctum was my favorite book of 2012, and I can't wait to dig into this one!)
- "Starry Nights" by Daisy Whitney (Eileen also knew how badly I wanted this one, so she surprised me with it! I knew she was sending me Fractured, but this one was a bonus!)
- *Not Pictured* "Splintered" and "Unhinged" swag sent by the awesome A.G. Howard! I'm using the book mark right now!
Books For Review:
- "Twinmaker" by Sean Williams (provided by Balzer + Bray via Edelweiss for honest review)
Books I Bought:
- "Nobody's Secret" by Michaela MacColl
This Week On The Blog: