Tuesday, May 21, 2013

[Waiting On Wednesday: Mythology: The Wicked by Helen Boswell + Promo Post]

 Waiting On Wednesday happens every week on Wednesdays (hence the name) and is hosted by Breaking The Spine.  It's were people talk about the books they want to read about that aren't out yet.

My pick this week is...


Book two of the MYTHOLOGY series by Helen Boswell IS COMING…

In MYTHOLOGY, readers are introduced to Hope and Micah. Book two belongs to the good bad boy who will capture your heart all over again:

Micah




MYTHOLOGY: THE WICKED
Book description

A demon with a pure heart, Micah Condie lives his life by a code of ethics, but breaking that code may be the only way for him to survive. A supernatural entity in her own right, Hope Gentry would do anything in her power to protect her loved ones, but she may be the one who puts them in peril.

When the Demon Impiorum challenges the laws that keep guardians and demons in balance, ancient enforcers of justice intervene. Micah, Hope, and their mentor Jonathan become entangled in a conspiracy that will test even the deepest love and trust.

Someone will commit an act of betrayal. Someone will forever abandon a loved one.

Someone will enter The Wicked.




Add MYTHOLOGY: THE WICKED to Goodreads today!

Want to get to know Micah?
Follow Micah on Twitter.

Want to meet Micah and Hope before THE WICKED comes out late summer? (You really should!)

MYTHOLOGY on Amazon:  ebook/paperback
MYTHOLOGY at Barnes and Noble:  ebook/paperback
MYTHOLOGY on iTunes: ebook
MYTHOLOGY on Kobo: ebook


A message from the author, Helen Boswell:





I think every kid is gifted in some way. For me, I was a complete bookworm, and I will always be thankful for my mother allowing me to read at the kitchen table during mealtimes. Reading naturally led to writing by the time I was eight or nine – I started with fantasy stories, dabbled with writing a bit of romance, and finally published my urban fantasy MYTHOLOGY in 2012. I've lived in several places throughout the U.S., including upstate New York (the setting of my novel), and steadily moved out west. I currently live in Utah with my husband and two young sons and spend my time teaching, writing, and playing. I wouldn't trade my life for anything. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I am so excited about this book!  I loved Mythology to bits and I can't wait to see what will end up happening in The Wicked!  Plus, my name sake is going to be in this one.  AKA Helen named one of her characters after me, but the character is a hell of a lot older than I am, even if she doesn't look it. 
What are you waiting on this week?  I wanna know!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like there should be a "dun dun dunnnnn" after that blurb. It sounds exciting!

Michelle Santiago said...

i haven't heard of the series but i'm liking the visuals in your post a lot. hotties!!! :D

check out my WoW this week

-michelle

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post, Christianna!
See ya in the pages. ;)

xoxo Micah

Tammy Sparks said...

I have not heard of these books, but if you are endorsing them, I'll have to add them to my TBR! Thanks for the suggestion!

Somewhere Only We Know said...

New follower! I haven't heard of this book or this series before. Thanks for highlighting it.

WOW
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

I haven't heard of this book or this series before, but it sounds really interesting! Thanks for sharing. Thanks for stopping by.
My WoW

Anonymous said...

I haven't read this series, but I'm pretty sure that I've heard really great things about this series so I want to start it soon! I love the pictures too and I'm really happy you're so excited for this one :)

Fantastic pick!