Friday, May 31, 2013

[Stacking The Shelves: Episode Sixteen]

 Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

So, I missed last week guys.  I was house sitting and all of my books were here, but I was not.  Hence no post.  Now I'm not sure if I'm forgetting books or not, but I tried to get them all here for you!  I got two review books that I'm really excited for and made another stop into my favorite used book store.  Oh and some books came in at the library too.  I have so many books checked out that the lady at the front desk told me I should think about it before I request anymore... yeah so...here are the books!

The Books:
Books I Bought:

Books From The Library:
The eBooks:
Books For Review:
  • "Dangerous Girls" by Abigail Haas (provided by Simon Pulse via Edelweiss for honest review)
  • "The Burning Sky" by Sherry Thomas (provided by Balzer + Bray via Edelweiss for honest review)

The Week On The Blog:

So, that's it!  What did you get this week?  Leave the link below or tell me in the comments!  Can't wait to find out what everyone else got! 

16 comments:

Alise said...

Love your blog header!
You got some really great books for review. I've been eying The Burning Sky :) Enjoy your books!

Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
My Stacking the Shelves/Wrap Up


Amy said...

You got some great books this week!! I thought Meant To Be was a fun book. I have Eleanor and Park and need to read it still. I am super excited to read The Burning Sky!! Fab haul chick!!

Synchronized Reading said...

I've heard some pretty good things about Meant to Be :) I'm curious about it! Great haul :)

Janina
My Haul!

Tammy Sparks said...

Oh, I love I CAPTURE THE CASTLE!I read that a long time ago LOL!! I really want to read IF YOU FIND ME, I hear it's amazing. I saw THE BURNING SKY on NetGalley (?) and it looks so good, but I'm trying to request less books these days, so I let it go. Hope you enjoy your books!

Paige said...

I read If You Find Me not long after it came out and I have to say that story is so heartbreaking but it was really good. I hope you enjoy everything!

My IMM

Bleuette said...

I haven't started my copy of If You Found Me but I'm curious to start it. Its gotten very good reviews on Goodreads. Happy reading! :)

My Haul

Unknown said...

Eleanor & Park was an amazing book; it was nearly perfect. If You Find Me was touching and awesome. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your new books!

Anonymous said...

MEant to be and If You Find Me are both on my wishlist! I really would like to get them at some point!

Awesome haul :)

My haul

Shelley Romano said...

I should definitely consider reading Eleanor & Park! Lots of people have said they enjoyed it! If You Find Me was EXCELLENT! Happy Reading!

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Nice haul. Happy reading :)

follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-41.html

Jamie E. said...

Nice haul! I capture the castle and The burning sky look great!
Here are my newest additions

Kris @Imaginary Reads said...

Hope you enjoy all your books this week. The Burning Sky in particular looks great.

Kris @Imaginary Reads

Unknown said...

I've heard nothing but good things about Eleanor and Park - enjoy that one! Love the cover for Burning Sky!

My STS

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

Great haul! I'm so in love with the cover for the Burning Sky. Dangerous Girls look intriguing. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Eleanor & Park, If You Find Me, and Meant to Be have been getting raving reviews, so I hope you love those!! I got The Burning Sky a week ago, too, and I think they redesigned the cover! I don't know if that one is the new one or if it's the old one but I saw a different cover on the ARCs so I don't even know lol.

Happy reading!

Jasprit said...

Meant to Be is such a cute and fun book, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it. Also I really need to get a copy of If You Find Me already, the reviews have been fantastic! Happy reading Christianna :)