Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
So, I missed last week guys. I was house sitting and all of my books were here, but I was not. Hence no post. Now I'm not sure if I'm forgetting books or not, but I tried to get them all here for you! I got two review books that I'm really excited for and made another stop into my favorite used book store. Oh and some books came in at the library too. I have so many books checked out that the lady at the front desk told me I should think about it before I request anymore... yeah so...here are the books!
Books I Bought:
- "Meant to Be" by Lauren Morrill
- "I Capture the Castle" by Dodie Smith
- "The Time-Traveling Fashionista" by Bianca Turetsky
- "Anansi Boys" by Neil Gaiman
Books From The Library:
Books For Review:
- "Dangerous Girls" by Abigail Haas (provided by Simon Pulse via Edelweiss for honest review)
- "The Burning Sky" by Sherry Thomas (provided by Balzer + Bray via Edelweiss for honest review)
The Week On The Blog:
- Reviews: "Wild Awake" by Hilary T. Smith
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Make Me Bust My Gut Laughing
- Waiting On Wednesday: "A Most Dangerous Deception" by Sarah Zettell
So, that's it! What did you get this week? Leave the link below or tell me in the comments! Can't wait to find out what everyone else got!