Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
This week was a little slow for me in the new book department, but next week is going to be epic. Not to say that I didn't get awesome books this week, I totally did, but I ordered books this week that I'm really excited about! But anyways, back to this weeks haul. I got some really awesome review books and won some others! I'm excited to read all of them and here they are!
Books For Review:
- "Eat, Brains, Love" by Jeff Hart (Provided by HarperTeen via Edelweiss)
- "The Deepest Night" by Shana Abe (Provided by Bantam via NetGalley)
- "The Rules For Disappearing" by Ashley Elston (Provided by Disney-Hyperion via NetGalley/My tour date 5/17/2013)
Books I Bought:
- "In the Air" by Crystal Serowka
Winnings, Gifts and Swag:
- "Entrelacen" by Dani Morales (via twitter giveaway)
This Week On The Blog:
- Reviews: "The Ward" by Jordana Frankel and "Holding On" by Emma Hart
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Would Want On A Deserted Island
- Waiting On Wednesday:"Truth or Dare" by Jacqueline Green
- Blog Tours: Mythology Blog Tour (Tweets with Jonathan) and "Holding On" by Emma Hart
- Giveaways: Signed paperback copy of Mythology/$15 Amazon Giftcard
So, that's it! What did you get this week? Leave the link below or tell me in the comments! Can't wait to find out what everyone else got!