Friday, April 19, 2013

[Stacking The Shelves: Episode Eleven]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

This week was a little slow for me in the new book department, but next week is going to be epic.  Not to say that I didn't get awesome books this week, I totally did, but I ordered books this week that I'm really excited about!  But anyways, back to this weeks haul.  I got some really awesome review books and won some others!  I'm excited to read all of them and here they are!

The Books:
 

Books For Review:

Books I Bought:

Winnings, Gifts and Swag:
  • "Entrelacen" by Dani Morales (via twitter giveaway) 

This Week On The Blog:

So, that's it!  What did you get this week?  Leave the link below or tell me in the comments!  Can't wait to find out what everyone else got! 

13 comments:

Shelley Romano said...

I can't wait to read The Deepest Night. I absolutely loved the original. I have Eat, Brains, Love as well :) Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I really want to read In the Air. Hope you enjoy it & your other books :)

http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-2.html

Synchronized Reading said...

I've been wanting to check out the first book in that series from Shana Abe :) The series has me intrigued! Awesome haul

Janina
My Haul!

Ange said...

Awesome haul! I enjoyed the Sweetest Dark so I hope you enjoy the second book too. I'm looking forward to reading The Rules for Disappearing. Happy Reading and thanks for stopping by my STS.

Emily Anne said...

What a great haul, I can't wait to read the rules for disappearing!

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

I have The Rules for Disappearing and can't wait to start it. I've heard great things. Happy reading!
My Stacking the Shelves

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

I love the cover of Eat Brains Love. it's so clever. I also got the Rules For Disappearing this week. It sounds like it's gonna be a good one! I'm excited to see your haul next week. -Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog

Anonymous said...

The Deepest Night is such a pretty cover! Eat Brains Love looks like it is going to be funny as well! Enjoy your books!

Divergent Gryffindor said...

I've heard of some of these books, but I dont really know what they're about.. Hope you enjoy reading, though :)
Stacking the Shelves
Check This Out! :)

Amy said...

I thought I commented yesterday, but I guess I didn't. Anyways, you got a lot of great books!! Eat, Brains, Love looks so awesome!! I can't wait to get to that one!!

Unknown said...

Entrelacen sounds really interesting and I am really keen to read The Rules for Disappearing!

Thank you for stopping by, followed back. :)

Myra @ Pieces of Whimsy

Jessirae said...

I really want to read The Rules of Disappearing!! And I can't wait to start In The Air! Great haul! Hope you love all these books!! Thanks for stopping by! :D

Ashley said...

Nice Haul, I just got The Rules for Disappearing too!

I look forward to your review of The Deepest Night, awesome cover. I have not heard of In The Air but it look interesting as well.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Ashley @ The Quiet Concert