Friday, March 29, 2013

[Stacking The Shelves: Episode Eight]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

It's been two weeks since I've joined the book bloggers for Stacking The Shelves!  I was out of town last weekend, hanging out with some Irish girls at Universal Studios.  Yep, just another day in the life.  I've got a fairly large book haul this week, due to picking up some awesome review books from Edelweiss and NetGalley.  Oh, and my first official paper ARC from Scholastic (Thank You!)  So here are the books!

The Books:
 
 

Books For Review:
  • "Dancer, Daughter, Traitor, Spy" by Elizabeth Kiem (Provided by Soho Teen via Edelweiss)
  • "Life After Theft" by Aprilynne Pike (Provided by HarperTeen via Edelweiss)
  • "Night School" by C.J. Daugherty (Provided by Kathrine Tegen Books via Edelweiss)
  • "Playing Hooky" by Rita Webb (Provided by author for review/My tour date 5/10/13)
  • "Pretty Dark Nothing" by Heather L. Reid (Provided by Month9Books via NetGalley)
  • "The Last Academy" by Anne Applegate (Provided by Scholastic, Thank you Lauren. My tour date 5/3/13)
  • "The Ward" by Jordana Frankel (Privided by Kathrine Tegen Books via Edelweiss)
  • "This is W.A.R." by Lisa and Laura Roecker (Provided by Soho Teen via Edelweiss)
  • "Towering" by Alex Flinn (Provided by HarperTeen via Edelweiss)
  • "Wild Awake" by Hilary L. Smith (Provided by Kathrine Tegen Books via Edelweiss)
  • "The Rose Throne" by Mette Ivie Harrison (Provided by EgmontUSA via NetGalley)

This Week On The Blog:

As you can see it's been a light week.  Going away and not reading didn't really help with reviews.  Plus, I just finished the 1st full draft of my novel!!!  I'm so excited guys!

So, that's it!  What did you get this week?  Leave the link below or tell me in the comments!  Can't wait to find out what everyone else got! 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read both Towering & This is WAR recently. I preferred Alex Flinn's earlier books but I hope you enjoy Towering :)

Shelley Romano said...

That's a whole lot of awesomeness! I'm happy to see that Harper Collins treated you so well! Enjoy your books!

Katja Weinert said...

These all look wonderful, such a big and pretty haul!
Katja @ YA's the Word

Synchronized Reading said...

Oh my, Oh my goodness! It's like book heaven :D I have The Last Academy and Pretty Dark Nothing. And this is war looks pretty awesome!

Janina
My Haul!

Grace Fonseca said...

Harper Collins has awesome titles. Come visit me as well.

Grace

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Life After Theft looks so good! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Anonymous said...

Dancer, Daughter, Traitor, Spy looks awesome! I need to go request that straight away. Hope you enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

Nicole said...

Ahh so many good books!! So jealous! Can't wait to see what you think of all of these!! Happy reading!

Thanks for visiting my StS!
Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

Tammy Sparks said...

Wow, great haul! I also got Towering and Dancer, Daughter, Traitor Spy, I think for my last Stacking the Shelves. Night School looks really good, too. Have a great time reading everything, and thanks for stopping by!

Reader Unfolded said...

I am so in love with your bookshelf right now. Congrats on the first draft!

Chrystal said...

Ooo I hadn`t heard about Towering yet. Adding to my wishlist ASAP! :) Enjoy your books!

gracelo said...

OMG! So many neat books this week, I'm jealous c: I've heard that Wild Awake has some pretty impressive writing, and am looking forward to seeing what The Ward and Night School entails for us readers. Have fun with your new reads!

Thanks for stopping by my StS!

Grace | Lust For Stories

Unknown said...

Nice haul! I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on Playing Hooky too :D

My STS

Have a great weekend!

Read Write Reviews said...

eek The Last Academy looks so good! As does Towering! Happy Reading!

My Haul! Letterbox Love!

Jenni said...

HA I like the play on Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and the cover for that one is something else. I really want to get my hands on Night School, I've heard really good things about it. Fabulous haul!

Amy said...

SO many awesome books!! Great haul chick!

Kris @Imaginary Reads said...

Great books this week. Enjoy them all!! :)

Thanks for dropping by my STS.

Kris