Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly linkup hosted by The Broke And The Bookish!
This week we've been asked to dive down deep into the world of author love and let everyone know who is on our Top Ten Authors That We Love So Much We Auto-Buy Their Books! What a clever theme and I had so much fun coming up with my list. So here you have it, in all of it's glory!
- Neil Gaiman. I feel in love with his novel "Neverwhere" and have quite a few of his other works as well! Seriously, if you haven't read "Neverwhere" do it now!
- Maureen Johnson. "13 Little Blue Envelopes" was the one that started my love for Maureen! I found it at yard sale and it was one of the best books that I ever randomly picked up for $0.25.
- Libba Bray. It started with The Gemma Doyle Trilogy, but what really made me fall in love with her writing was "Going Bovine". I've never laughed and cried so hard in one book in my life.
- Leigh Talbert Moore. Her characters are brilliant and so real. It was "Rouge" that pulled me in and didn't let me go.
- Melissa Marr. There are now a few of her books that I haven't read, but The Wicked Lovely books are awesome. As is "Graveminder"!
- Gayle Forman. It all started with "If I Stay". I have been hooked to every word that she has ever written since then. I have so much love for her!
- Suzanne Collins. She did had something to say and created one of the most publicly conterversial stories out there. Yay for "The Hunger Games"!
- Sarah Fine. After reading "Sanctum" I know that I will read anything that she decides to put out after the rest of the book are out!
- Kami Garcia or Margaret Stohl. The "Beautiful Creatures" series was so well imagined. Even though I haven't read the last book yet. I need to change that soon!
And there it is! My list! What is on your list? Leave a link below or let me know in the comments!