Pages

▼

Friday, April 12, 2013

[Stacking The Shelves: Episode Ten]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

I got a pretty big haul this week.  I got some books that I ordered, which contained a few books that I have already read, but just had to own and a few that I haven't.  I got an eBook on sale as well.  There are a few review copies that I got accepted for via Edelweiss and there was also a fateful trip to the library.  Fateful because I told myself that with my book schedule I could only get one book this trip.  Well I ended up coming out with four, so that shows you just how much self control I have...  

The Books:
 
 
 
Books For Review:

Books I Bought:

Books From The Library:

This Week On The Blog:

So, that's it!  What did you get this week?  Leave the link below or tell me in the comments!  Can't wait to find out what everyone else got! 

10 comments:

  1. Great haul! You've got so many books this week.
    How My Summer Went Up In Flames sounds like a sweet summer read. I will read it when it comes out!!
    I've heard many good things about Cinder and Scarlet, but I haven't read them yet.. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!
    Hope you enjoy your books (:

    My STS

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! for Cinder & Scarlet which I totally read back to back this week! Awesome books! Looking forward to Cress now. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic books this week! I can't wait to read Thorn Abbey and How My Summer Went Up in Flames. I also got For Darkness Shows the Stars--I've heard good things about that book. I really enjoyed Lola! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you are killing me with these awesome book hauls girl! I am dying to read Thorn Abbey and How My Summer Went up in Flames! I also need to go get Lola and the Boy Next Door because I heard Isla and the Happily Ever After ties all three of her books together (and I only read Anna and the French Kiss so far!) Happy Reading!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Love love love CINDER, and still trying to find time to read SCARLET:) I also own a copy of FOR DARKNESS SHOWS THE STARS, but haven't read it yet. Have fun reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about CINDER and SCARLET, and look forward to reading them myself someday. Awesome stack this week - happy reading! :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED Cinder & Scarlet :) Both were awesome! I hope you enjoy them both.

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same problem with self control. LOL

    Oh and I just read Lola last week and adored it. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great books! I can't wait to read How My Summer Went Up in Flames! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I requested Thorn Abbey a long time ago but they never responded so I guess I'm not getting it lol! How My Summer Went Up In Flames also looks so fantastic, and the Cinder series is also so amazing.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say!