Pages

▼

Friday, March 15, 2013

[Stacking The Shelves: Episode Seven]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

This week I rediscovered my local library, which is a good thing and a bad thing, depending on how you look at it!  I picked up 4 audiobooks for a trip to LA next weekend to show a few girls I met in Ireland around!  The fact is that the trip will be no longer then 9 hours total.  So I don't know how I'm going to listen to 4 books?  I also picked up a few that I've been dieing to read, as well as a few from my favorite used book store.  And a free eBook!  So, here's the goods!

The Books:
 
 

Books I Bought:


Books From The Library:

This Weeks On The Blog:

So, that's it!  What did you get this week?  Leave the link below or tell me in the comments!  Can't wait to find out what everyone else got! 

19 comments:

  1. I need to read Losing It and Between the Lines; great haul! Enjoy your books
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing It was so awesome!! I loved that book! Oh! I hope you got the Cinder audiobook!! It's fab on audio! The Disenchantments sounds like a great book. I have seen a lot of great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haaul! The Juliet Club and Losing it look great--Happy Reading!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinder is SO good! I've been wanting to read The Juliet Club, Between the Lines and The Disenchantments! Need more reading time!
    I really want to know how you like Evermore!... I just gave the whole series away to a friends daughter, lol!
    Great stack, happy reading! And have a wonderful trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jennifer Donnelly's Tea Rose Trilogy! I haven't read Revolution yet, but I'm definitely a fan of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Cinder :) One of my favorite reads! Hope you enjoy it :)


    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinder <3 The best retelling of Cinderella I've read so far! (and I read a lot of them) Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to reading Cinder. You've got a great selection of books. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Revolution!!! Loved that book :) And Cinder too. I know what you mean about the library.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Cinder so much! I still haven't read Scarlet, but it's coming up soon in line. I've heard really good things about The Disenchantments. Enjoy your haul! Thanks for stopping by today:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by! I have The Disenchantments on my wishlist. It just sounds awesome! I also have The Juliet Club and Revolution on my shelves, but I haven't had a chance to get to them yet. :P I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool stack. Happy reading! :)

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cinder is an awesome book. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Thanks for dropping by my mailbox post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Losing It is great for a quick read. And I actually liked the Evermore series. Not everyone did, but I enjoyed them. (I probably won't read them again though.)

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, Cinder is amazing! I don't even like science fiction but I loved Cinder. You will not be disappointed, and Scarlet is just as wonderful.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. EEK I don't even know where to start with the awesome haul! But Losing It is SO awkward, and Cinder was really amazing! It was a bit predictable, but the second book gets better! It's seriously SUCH an amazing book! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh Cinder is really good I just read it a few months ago myself. Losing it is on my TBR list but I've read mixed opinions on it so let's hope we're ones who like it ;) Great haul, chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. There's a couple on the list that I've already read, and are pretty good, especially Cinder. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cinder is so freaking good! You have to read that soon so you can get to reading Scarlet. I really want to read Faking It, I've heard great things about it. Fabulous haul!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say!