Pages

▼

Saturday, February 9, 2013

[Stacking The Shelves: Episode Two]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Ok, so I know I promised you guys a vlog, but in all honesty I only got one hard copy (Warm Bodies) this week and I have an old school black and white Kindle named Clark Kent, which means I can't really show you covers on him.  So, I'm doing things old school again this week!  But I did get a sweet book haul, none the less!

The Books:
 

Books For Review: (All Books Provided By The Authors)
 Books I Bought: Winnings/Gifts and Swag:

This Week On The Blog:

Well there is the run down!  I'm totally stoked on all the goodies that arrived for me and got handed over this week!  I'm already diving into many of them!  What did you get this week?  Leave your link below or tell me in the comments if you don't happen to have a blog!

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! I love Crewel, it's amazing! I hope you enjoy all of you books.

    Thanks for stopping by my post! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your new books! Especially Throne of Glass and Crewel! I adored both of those! I haven't read Warm Bodies but I've heard good things about that one.

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I also bought Warm Bodies a couple of weeks ago (have yet to read it), but I did see the movie last night and absolutely loved it! It was such an unexpected zombie movie, and so funny!

    Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never Forget looks really good! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul (:
    Can't wait to see Warm Bodies (:
    Enjoy your books!

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. GaH! I want throne of glass :((I'm so jelly waaaah

    new follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves_616.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these look so good. I got Throne of Glass awhile ago, but haven't got to it yet.

    Check out my post here

    Enjoy your books!

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to catch the movie, but I loved Warm Bodies, too. It's my favorite "zombies" book :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just went to see Warm Bodies the movie today. It was super cute, and now I want to read the book. I should have read the book first, but I just never got around to it.

    Anyway, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those books have beautiful covers! I've heard good things about Throne of Glass! I hope you'll have a good time reading them :P Here's my STS:
    http://pansycakereader.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books! I really want to read Crewel and Throne of Glass. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm a new follower! I love your blog design!

    Throne of Glass is an amazing book! I hope you enjoy!

    My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome book week! I really want to get Warm Bodies =) I hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! I really want to read Warm Bodies, Throne of Glass and Crewel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Throne of Glass was a awesome read! It had it's frustrating moments, but I seriously enjoyed it. I caved and bought Warm Bodies this week too, even though I have been cursing it's concept since the beginning, I'm excited to see what the hype is about.

    -Octavia

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say!