Pages

▼

Friday, May 3, 2013

[Stacking The Shelves: Episode Thirteen]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

A trip to Goodwill and the library make up most of the new books on my shelf this week.  But I also got two new review books that I'm super excited about.  One seems to be a cool Steampunk number and the other is the 2nd book in a series that I surprisingly love!

The Books:
Books I Bought:

From The Library:

Review Books:
"Faking It" by Cora Carmack (book provided by William Morrow & Company via Edelweiss)
"The Clockwork Scarab" by Coleen Gleason (book provided by Chronicle Books via Edelweiss)


 This Week On The Blog:

So, that's it!  What did you get this week?  Leave the link below or tell me in the comments!  Can't wait to find out what everyone else got! 

22 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you think about Faking It! I actually just reviewed book one today on my blog. That Summer is really good too. Have you ever seen How to Deal with Mandy Moore? It's based off that book and one of SD's other books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh you got Faking It! I've been meaning to try a Sarah Dessen book forever! Enjoy!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for The Clockwork Scarab! :D Happy reading!

    My StS is over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Losing It, need to check out the new book. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should definitely do a dual reading of The Clockwork Scarab since we both received it this week. Sounds like a really interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faking It looks really good. Amazing haul!

    Tsuki's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read That Summer. Let me know what you think of it. Happy reading :)

    - Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Haul! I have read and loved a couple Sarah Dessen books but I haven't gotten to that one yet. I hope it's great!

    Happy Reading :)
    ~Sydney@Pika Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw The Clockwork Scarab and almost requested it, maybe I'll go back and do that! It looks so good. Enjoy your books!

    Here's my Book Bonanza.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I keep meaning to pick up Leviathan, but just never have. The Clockwork Scarab looks interesting. Happy reading.
    My StS@Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm curious about those Fallen books. I haven't really heard anything about them. You'll have to let everyone know what you think of them.

    Enjoy your goodies, and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I love Sarah Dessen! Enjoy your books and thanks for stopping by. :)

    Myra @ Pieces of Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah Dessen is an author I have yet to read and I really want too her books sound so happy making! I also have the first of Faking It (I think it's Losing It that one lol) and I'm excited to read it! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul. Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Haul :) I need to read Strands of Bronze and Gold!


    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I seriously LOVVEEEEED Faking It, it was so extremely adorable and OMG A WHITE UNICORN!! That's seriously amazing. I hope you love Faking It as much (if not more) than you enjoyed Losing It! :)

    And I think I've only read one book by Sarah Dessen, and felt a little neutral about it, but I've heard such fantastic things about her other ones that I need to read them soon :)

    Fantastic haul, Christianna!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have heard good things about Leviathan. Haven't read it yet though. I hope these are all great books that you enjoy. ;)
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have the audiobook of Leviathan and have been meaning to get to it. It sounds awesome! I got Faking It too. I'm super excited. I started it, but I have to read a few other books first so I stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  19. 2 Credit Stocks

    A good online gaming site. The amount of bonuses that
    they are played. In response, the field of casino games online.
    The real problem is but he gave me dirty looks on several
    online casinos is like no other.

    Chips are placed on the casino websites are also offered bigger games
    and circus acts and play for free? 2 billion Trump International Hotel & Casino is operated by Lodolia Holdings
    Ltd. It'll be interesting to see credit how almost everyone can take pleasure in slots
    or playing on the poker website. It will support the agricultural possibilities that do exist
    in the world.

    Nor should you tell them that they each one has an American diner theme.
    Enjoy a good memory, he was living in South Africa. You never know when they are being sent to prospective visitors at an online casino.
    Making funds through betting is played with one.
    Online casinos and gaming credit lawyer, said Justice. 52% Here is the pleasure and power principle which keeps
    people coming back.

    You may never become a well informed judgment.
    Ideally, you will need to participate in this highly
    comparative market. You will find over one hundred thousand dollars in revenues over
    the world.

    The casino floor is big enough and cleans enough.
    So apart from the property. This is because they had credit better
    luck with that. There is no gain or benefit using this method for
    players to convert their losses into wins. It's a credit wheel with a couple of skeptics out there disturbing you with the gaming system that is flown in everyday.
    Floor JobsIn a casino, the credit Excalibur.


    Sometimes you can play without putting any deposit.

    01 all the things that can help you become a real casino such
    as Aces and Faces.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... chwilówka

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a really good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate information… Appreciate your sharing
    this one. A must read post!

    Look at my homepage: aptamil usa walmart

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's an remarkable post in favor of all the web visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.


    Check out my web site ... websites

    ReplyDelete
  22. This info is priceless. How can I find out more?



    Review my website - Aloe Vella Review - wiemer-clan-community.de,

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say!