Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
This week was a little slow for me in the new book department, but next week is going to be epic. Not to say that I didn't get awesome books this week, I totally did, but I ordered books this week that I'm really excited about! But anyways, back to this weeks haul. I got some really awesome review books and won some others! I'm excited to read all of them and here they are!
The Books:
Books For Review:
- "Eat, Brains, Love" by Jeff Hart (Provided by HarperTeen via Edelweiss)
- "The Deepest Night" by Shana Abe (Provided by Bantam via NetGalley)
- "The Rules For Disappearing" by Ashley Elston (Provided by Disney-Hyperion via NetGalley/My tour date 5/17/2013)
Books I Bought:
- "In the Air" by Crystal Serowka
Winnings, Gifts and Swag:
- "Entrelacen" by Dani Morales (via twitter giveaway)
This Week On The Blog:
- Reviews: "The Ward" by Jordana Frankel and "Holding On" by Emma Hart
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Would Want On A Deserted Island
- Waiting On Wednesday:"Truth or Dare" by Jacqueline Green
- Blog Tours: Mythology Blog Tour (Tweets with Jonathan) and "Holding On" by Emma Hart
- Giveaways: Signed paperback copy of Mythology/$15 Amazon Giftcard
So, that's it! What did you get this week? Leave the link below or tell me in the comments! Can't wait to find out what everyone else got!





I can't wait to read The Deepest Night. I absolutely loved the original. I have Eat, Brains, Love as well :) Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI really want to read In the Air. Hope you enjoy it & your other books :)
ReplyDeletehttp://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-2.html
I've been wanting to check out the first book in that series from Shana Abe :) The series has me intrigued! Awesome haul
ReplyDeleteJanina
My Haul!
Awesome haul! I enjoyed the Sweetest Dark so I hope you enjoy the second book too. I'm looking forward to reading The Rules for Disappearing. Happy Reading and thanks for stopping by my STS.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great haul, I can't wait to read the rules for disappearing!
ReplyDeleteI have The Rules for Disappearing and can't wait to start it. I've heard great things. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves
I love the cover of Eat Brains Love. it's so clever. I also got the Rules For Disappearing this week. It sounds like it's gonna be a good one! I'm excited to see your haul next week. -Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog
ReplyDeleteThe Deepest Night is such a pretty cover! Eat Brains Love looks like it is going to be funny as well! Enjoy your books!
ReplyDeleteI've heard of some of these books, but I dont really know what they're about.. Hope you enjoy reading, though :)
ReplyDeleteStacking the Shelves
Check This Out! :)
I thought I commented yesterday, but I guess I didn't. Anyways, you got a lot of great books!! Eat, Brains, Love looks so awesome!! I can't wait to get to that one!!
ReplyDeleteEntrelacen sounds really interesting and I am really keen to read The Rules for Disappearing!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by, followed back. :)
Myra @ Pieces of Whimsy
I really want to read The Rules of Disappearing!! And I can't wait to start In The Air! Great haul! Hope you love all these books!! Thanks for stopping by! :D
ReplyDeleteNice Haul, I just got The Rules for Disappearing too!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your review of The Deepest Night, awesome cover. I have not heard of In The Air but it look interesting as well.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Ashley @ The Quiet Concert