My pick this week is...
"All Our Yesterdays"
Author: Cristin Terrill
Release Date: September 3rd, 2013
--------------------------------------------------------------
Summary:
Marina has everything.
She’s got money, popularity, and a bright future. Plus, she’s best
friends with the boy next door, who happens to be a gorgeous prodigy
from one of America’s most famous families.
Em has nothing. Imprisoned in a small white cell in the heart of a secret military base, all she has is the voice of the boy in the cell next door and the list of instructions she finds taped inside the drain.
But Marina and Em have one big thing in common: they’re the same person.
Now Em must travel back four years in time in order to avert the terrible future from which she’s fled, and there’s only one way to do it. She must kill the person who invented the time machine in the first place: someone from her past. A person she loved.
But Marina won’t let them go without a fight.
Em has nothing. Imprisoned in a small white cell in the heart of a secret military base, all she has is the voice of the boy in the cell next door and the list of instructions she finds taped inside the drain.
But Marina and Em have one big thing in common: they’re the same person.
Now Em must travel back four years in time in order to avert the terrible future from which she’s fled, and there’s only one way to do it. She must kill the person who invented the time machine in the first place: someone from her past. A person she loved.
But Marina won’t let them go without a fight.
-Goodreads
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I learned about this book a few weeks ago I knew that I need to add it to my TBR pile! I mean, it just sounds so good! I think I'm going to like the small white cell story line a lot. I tend to like stuff like that. I'm just really excited for this one!
What are you waiting on this week? I wanna know!

Just added this to my TBR! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteWaiting on Wednesday
Reivew: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Added this to my TBR as well. Sounds fantastic!
ReplyDeleteMy Waiting on Wednesday
Sounds very complicated and twisted. I think I'll be adding this, so thanks for sharing. =) My WoW
ReplyDeleteHaha!! We are totally book twins this week!! *looks out windows nervously* Lol!!
ReplyDeleteoh cool. this was on mine a few weeks ago. great pick.
ReplyDeleteold follower
http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-40.html
This sounds AMAZING. I think I may have already added it to Goodreads. Great choice!
ReplyDeleteHere's my WOW.
I almost chose this as my WoW too. Great looking book :)
ReplyDeleteMy Wow is here
Toni @ My Book Addiction
Sounds really good, enjoy!
ReplyDeletehttp://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday_27.html
Great choice! I had this as my WoW a few weeks ago. I can't wait to read it!
ReplyDeleteMy WoW
Ha I just saw this on Amy's blog! It Looks really cool! Time travel can me a hit or miss but I really enjoyed the Vortex series so I hope this author can do it passably at least!
ReplyDeleteExcellent pick! I more recently learned of this one and think it sounds fantastic. Definitely something I want to read. And I am also eager for the white cell scenes!
ReplyDeleteThis is one I am definitely looking forward to! It really sounds interesting. It's a BEA Buzz Book, too, which is pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteOOH like Giselle I just saw this on Amy's blog and was like "OH LOOK!" It does sound really intriguing :) I remember seeing it being featured at BEA's Editor Book Buzz, too! Seems like it'll be a really popular book!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy it when you read it! I agree, the white cell kind of thing does seem really appealing :)
Oh, damn! That sounds really good. Added it to the list of books I want to read. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes...this looks SO good. I have it on my TBR and can't wait. Great pick :D
ReplyDeleteThis tidings requires knowledgeable interpretation and is intended first of all in favour of use close to health dolour workers and facilities/organizations providing vigorousness meticulousness including pharmacies, hospitals, long-term care facilities, community-based fitness regard care providers and pre-hospital crisis services.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.znalezisko.net.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/medikard,katowice,s,2887/
http://kiksal.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/medikard,laryngolog,katowice,s,5448/
http://www.bojanczyka.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/httpwww,medikard,eu,s,2935/
http://ramble.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/medikard,angiolog,katowice,s,5205/
http://www.legmar.com.pl/strony,blogi,fora/laryngolog,katowice,s,898/
http://www.wyszukano.net/zdrowie,i,uroda/neurolog,katowice,s,8721/
http://www.dartohen.edu.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/httpmedikard,eu,s,4218/
http://poszukasy.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/kliknij,tu,s,6063/
http://www.wyszukano.net.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/poradnia,kardiologiczna,katowice,s,7562/
http://www.vedduer.edu.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/kliknij,tu,s,4247/
http://www.krainalinkow.edu.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/angiolog,katowice,s,3626/
http://wsksa.com.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/httpmedikard,eu,s,1397/
http://wpiserro.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/strona,internetowa,s,6468/
http://kaifi.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/kardiolog,katowice,s,5137/
http://www.blanke.edu.pl/strony,blogi,fora/medikard,katowice,s,893/
Tyya's dad won't overload anything sizeable at the depend on - no ice cream, no bon-bons, no cookies. But when the saleslady puts a price sticker on Tyya's nose, Daddy is finally feigned to gain something incorruptible
ReplyDeletehttp://www.webhunter.pl/?p=1
http://baranautoserwis.pl/page/2
http://cafewenecja.pl/testerzy-kawy
http://madakurier.pl/tag/rywalizacja
http://kulinaria24h.com.pl/49/tort-jogurtowy.html
http://jaworskilukasz.pl/tag/sam